Not everyone, but most singles dream of having a love life and experiencing the fun, thrill, and excitement that comes with it.
Did you know that Feng Shui can help attract good luck?
Here are some tips that singles can try to achieve their dream romance.
1. Always wear light-colored clothing. Light-colored clothes can add charm or charisma to the people around you. For women, it is advisable to wear a pink blouse and combine it with pink lipstick for extra allure. For men, it is better to wear pastel colors so that it reflects your bubbly personality, which, believe it or not, really attracts women.
2. Consider the length of the hair. Long hair is a symbol of “Yin”, while short hair is a symbol of “Yang”. Women with long hair and men with clean cuts have high hopes of getting the attention of the opposite sex. Also avoid covering your forehead with hair. In Feng Shui, love means the free flow of “Qi Energy” between a man and a woman. To boost the flow of Qi in your body, your forehead should be exposed because this is where Qi energy enters your body. If it is covered your hair, it will also block the flow of Qi Energy flowing into you. ©PhilippineOne.com 2020
3. Do not lose too much weight. If you are too slim, you will not be blessed with luck with the opposite sex. In Feng Shui, the exposed cheekbone is unlucky in love.
4. Use Rose Essential Oil. Put it in your bedroom or on your office table to stay relaxed and in good mood. This essential oil brings good luck to love.
5. Fill your bedroom with anything that is red. In Feng Shui, red is a symbol of love and prosperity. Use a red pillow case, blanket, and bed sheet to attract the love ambiance to your room. Also put red thread under your pillow. The yarn should be longer than the size of the pillow. Try it, you’ve got nothing to lose, right?
6. Know the Peach Blossom Luck Position. Placing a flower vase or aquarium in the Peach Blossom Luck Position in your home will help to attract love and increase luck and/or luck in finding a partner. Luck position is based on your zodiac sign. ©PhilippineOne.com 2020
Rat, Dragon, Monkey (West)
Tiger, Horse, Dog (East)
Ox, Snake, Rooster (South)
Sheep, Rabbit, Pig (North)
7. Sincerely ask that your future desired partner arrive before bed. Go to the window of your room and ask the universe to send you that person. Do it every night. This is considered an affirmation.
8. Always go to places in the West or West for luck in love. In Feng Shui, the West direction is where you will find love energy. If you are going to eat in a restaurant, for example, choose that restaurant is located in the west. Just a reminder, if you really wish to have a romantic relationship, do not go to restaurants in the southeast because this direction is a symbol of friendship. Everything may end up in “friendship”.
The Feng Shui tips I have given are just reminders. Self-confidence, strong personality and personality, and a cheerful disposition usually attract the opposite sex.
Stay positive. Above all, be true to yourself so that the right person comes to you.
Translated from an article written by Rey de Leon for PhilippineOne.com