In today’s fast-paced world and in a society filled with pressure to earn money, we often forget the important things and people in our life and that includes communicating with our partners. It is no secret that a marriage can only grow if you make time for each other. Sometimes, the simple I LOVE YOU or I MISS YOU can make your spouse extremely happy and secure.
We have written this article based on LOVE AFFIRMATIONS, or WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT, that can really help your relationship. The obvious importance is that these words show your partner how much he/she means to you. The longer you have been with your significant other, the more these words can have positive effects on your relationship.
Read the following and make an effort to say as many of the below comments to your partner or spouse and watch the difference in your homelife or relationship in the subsequent days.
1. Thank you for everything you do for me and usl.
2. Your opinion of me is extremely important to me.
3. You are truly brilliant and talented.
4. I appreciate what you do for our children and our family.
5. I will date you every day forever.
6. You are the one I have been praying to God for, for a very long time.
7. I feel blessed because of you and our children.
8. I don’t have a favorite place other than with you. You’re my favorite place.
9. You complete my day.
10. You’re beautiful/ You’re handsome.
11. Your good looks/ beauty have not faded. It’s as if our wedding day was yesterday.
12. My belief in our Lord doubled when I realized he sent you to me.
13. I am the best I can be and that’s because of you.
14. I am thankful because our family is blessed because of you.
15. Thank you for your diligence and perseverance in supporting our family.
16. Your cooking is so delicious!
17. Time moves to quickly when I am with you.
18. It’s fun to see your growth as a husband, friend, person, and parent of our children.
19. I am inspired by your faith.
20. Thank you for taking care of our family.
21. Because of you, I want to be a good person.
22. Even if we have problems, I am thankful that you are here to support me.
23. Even in my next life, I hope you are still my wife.
24. I’m sorry for the sins I committed unintentionally but will work to redeem myself for you.
25. We should always thank God because he does not forsake us.